Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform mortgage market and housing market studies, reveal trends in it, and try to make forecasts through the prism of regional and world tendencies.
- Perform research and studies on the banking sector and capital markets.
- Prepare regular (and ad-hoc) reports and reviews based on these studies for publishing and internal use.
- Perform research and analysis to develop various guidelines (for the sector, etc.), legislative and regulatory initiatives (draft laws), as well as to develop new products for the Company.
- Conducting various studies at the request and in the interests of the company's divisions.
- research and analytical work in other areas in the interests of the company that does not contradict the law.
- Prepare reports for use of the Management/Supervisory Board.
Communication - Ability to listen, adapt, persuade, and transform.
Delivery - Ability to get things done while exercising good judgment.
Operational Efficiency - Ability to identify and execute opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
Problem Solving - Accurately accumulating information and its analysis; forecasting potential problems and planning; allowing for alternative, creative solutions and identifying the most reasonable solutions.
Knowledge Management - Ability to capture, develop, share, and effectively use information and knowledge.
Work with big data - Ability to analyze big data in a short period and derive useful information from it.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Banking/Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a financial institution
- Knowledge of analytical research. Knowledge of research approaches and methods of data collection.
- Knowledge of the analysis of large data arrays.
- Capacity to make mortgage market (and other) studies and make forecasts through the prism of regional and world tendencies.
- Basic knowledge of IFRS and financial analysis.
- Experience in the usage of computers and Statistical & big data processing applications, MS Office packages. Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages.
- Language Requirements: English (intermediate), Russian (fluent), Uzbek (fluent).
The following skills are advantages:
- Ability and knowledge of conducting professional research and analytical reports.
- Extended experience in mortgage loan financing
- at least CFA level 1 or ACCA knowledge level
Ideal candidates will be with extensive research experience and work in the banking sphere in a past career.
- Reimbursement of health-rehabilitation sport activity expenses.
- Medical health insurance.
- Reimbursement of professional educational expenses.